At Courier Express Refrigerated Transport Ltd we use the information you the consumer provide at the time of requesting a quick quote or contacting us directly in order to follow up on your request.
We will only ever use this information respectfully and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR legislation (2018). You, the customer, has the right to revoke any given consents at all times. Any information we hold is completed securely and is purely confidential, no details will be passed to any third parties including your e-mail address. Any details we hold are for our purposes related to your quotation request in order for us to provide you with the quality of service you expect.
We don’t request payment on our website. All payments we have are contained securely separate from personal details and destroyed when applicable. As a user, you have a right to request information about your personal data, including the right to correct, block and delete your data.
What Data do we collect?
- Identity Data – Title, first name, last name, user name
- Contact Data – Billing address, contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data – Credit card registered address
- Transactional Data – data and location of purchase, products and services purchased and delivery address as well as method of payment
We use your identity, contact address, transaction and financial details for the following purposes:
- To register you as a new customer
- To process orders, supply goods or services
- To manage and collect payment
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
To exercise data protection, we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Cookies This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site.
The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Courier Express Refrigerated Transport Ltd.
Cookies allow us to obtain information about how you use our site; we can then use it to improve our site.
When we might collect information:
When you visit our site and any sites accessible from our website.
If you contact us through the contact form or any other methods.
When you use the quick quote form. Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to other companies for marketing reasons.
We may use and share anonymous information. However, we must stress that this does not include your personal information.